By visiting and using this website you agree to follow the following terms. Failure to adhere to these terms may result in legal action. If you do not agree to these terms, you must leave this website immediately.
Website Usage:You agree to:
- use this website as it was designed to be used
- use this website as it was intended to be used
- not exploit or abuse any bugs, faults or anomalies for personal or commercial gain
- not take malicious actions which would adversely affect the intended functionality of this website
- not take malicious actions which would affect the use of this website for other users or deny other users the use of this website
- not contact other users of this website with the intent to impersonate an official representative of Maver UK, or attempt to deceive other users in an attempt to gain access to personal details or ticket information.
- You confirm that the details you provide upon registration are accurate as far as you are aware
- You confirm that any details you provide are not fraudulent and that you have permission of any third parties involved to enter their details.
- You ensure that all registration details are entered on a secure computer (not a public computer or over public wireless internet)
- You confirm that the email address provided is valid and belongs to either yourself, or a trustworthy consenting third party (spouse, friend).
- Details given from the registration form and any information established after registration may be given to venue official representatives for event administration.
- Make sure the password you specify is not easily guessable or obvious. Passwords entered are case sensitive. Make sure the password you specify is strong (at least 5 characters long and contains both letters and numbers) but is easy for you to remember as you may be required to log in at a future date.
- Maver UK Limited and participating venues will never ask you for your password. Do not give out your password to anyone. We will not be held responsible should tickets end up being stolen.
- Tickets issued are subject to the rules and regulations of the event, and event organiser. Full details are available upon request.
- Tickets will only be sold via this website.
- Tickets cannot be purchased from any other website.
- Tickets cannot be purchased from any participating or non participating venues.
- Tickets can be purchased from resellers who purchased tickets from this website or from other resellers. These tickets must be transferred via this website.
- Ticket costs are set at £50 per ticket. This cost includes any entry fees at the venue. You will not be asked to pay again. An optional pool may be available at the venues discretion.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the venue officials. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- Tickets will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Valid tickets can be resold so that other anglers can compete.
- In the event that a ticket was purchased from a reseller, it is at the reseller's discretion as to whether they will issue a refund. Maver UK will not offer any refunds for tickets.
- All transfers must be recorded on this website and approved by both ticket owner and ticket recipient before any transfer is complete.
- Incomplete transfers will be cancelled before the event takes place. We advise buyers to seek a refund from resellers as it was the reseller's responsibility to approve this transfer.
- We will not intervene should any ticket ownership disputes occur. Only buy tickets from reputable resellers and if possible, use an impartial third party for all monetary transactions.
- Check to make sure a ticket has been transferred in to your account within a reasonable amount of time before the event begins. Give at least 72 hours before the event begins to transfer a ticket. If your ticket has not been transferred within 14 days, contact the ticket owner to settle any dispute. If in doubt, request a refund.
- Please ensure that the ticket is for the event you want to participate in before completing the transfer.
- Fraudulently transferred tickets may be undone at our discretion.
- Tickets will be locked the Friday prior to the event at 12 noon. You will be notified of any outstanding issues such as incomplete transactions or missing competitor's names on the Thursday prior to the event.
Printing your ticket:
- Please ensure that you have correctly filled out the competitors name on the ticket prior to printing.
- Tickets require a PDF viewer such as adobe reader to be viewed. Adobe reader can be downloaded from http://get.adobe.com/reader
- Ensure that you arrive early on the day of the event, complete with printed, fully filled out ticket, and proof of ID as you may be required to prove who you are.
- If you cannot print your ticket for whatever reason, please ensure that you arrive with your Ticket Number and Ticket Code.
- You will not be admitted to an event if the ticket is not for the venue you have attended or if the date on the ticket is different to the ticket. Tickets will be checked.
- Match rules will be set by each venue. Check venue rules in advance to avoid any possible disqualification.
- Fishing time: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue or event organisers to eject you from the event.
- Maver UK Limited will offer a guaranteed minimum of £50,000 winner's prize. £100,000 will be paid out as a maximum sum should all tickets sell out.
- Only one peg can be drawn per person, per match
Liability:Neither Maver UK Limited nor the fisheries involved are liable in the event of personal injury or loss. Safety is at the discretion of each and every competitor and failure to comply to any safety regulations in place at the venues, or lack of common sense from competitor will result in the disqualification of said competitor or any involved competitors.
Maver UK Limited (Maver UK, Maver, we, us, our)
This website (http://www.mavermatchthis.co.uk) designed and maintained by Maver UK Limited.
Venue/participating fishery (event organiser) the venue where the events will be held. Tickets will not be sold directly by any venue. Tickets may only be purchased online via this website.
Event / match - the "Match This 2012" qualifying or final match.
You, the visitor (buyer, competitor, visitor, you, reseller, user)